Friday, August 29, 2008

I love Tom Cruise

SO I need to kill time, my cousin is still not home.. ugh.. lol

Anyways I just finished watching Mission Impossible (yes the first one that came out in 96, when they still used floppy disks and VHS's lol yay!)

I Loved It!!!! Tom Cruise is my hero, at least for now. These are his babies, I love them all.. But I must say that I was dissapointed that Jack (Emilio Estevez) died first =( he was my fave! Besides Ethan.. it was very brutal how they all died in the first 15 minutes of the movie, and why do the frecnh always have to be bad? (Krieger and Sarah)

O well, I must say though, even though this one was great, I still loved the sequel the most. Nothing beats his sexiness climbing that mountain without a harness in the middle of nowhere and the lovely mythology tie on of Chimera and Bellerophon (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chimera_(mythology))his hair looked better in the second one too.

I will not mention the third movie, there is no need. Without it Mission Impossible is a perfect series.

anyways, love, yay!

enjoy =)



Hotness at 1:55 -2:00 sigh... why does he have to be crazy?

i love the song too..

No comments: