Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Help Save Lives

Hey guys, so as you all know I'm a member of the Relay For Life committee at FIU and participated as a team captain last year. I have never had cancer, had a family member have cancer, or have seen a friend go through hardships with this disease. So why should it affect me? This is why (Please Play the Video):



How can something that is so strong nation wide not affect you as a person? As a citizen it is your duty to give back to those less fortunate and as a human you should care about those around you. My mother (God forbid) could be on this video one day, or you, or me. Wouldn't you like someone to be there for you if it does happen? Someone to fight for your cause when you can't even walk? Fight with us however you can. Love. <3 Just wanted to share this, Participate this year in the Livestrong walk on campus and join Relay for Life. Thanks <3

No comments: