Friday, June 10, 2011

SHM

Soo.. for some reasons most of my friends are gaga over Ultra and other music festivals. Because I refuse to spend $300 to stand next to a druggie who's having the time of his life, next best alternative was... Swedish House Mafia (a mere $50 for a day full of fun). All in all it was a great experience, I didn't see any of the stereotypical taboos that you are convinced you would find at that sort of event.. :: people overdosing in the bathrooms or orgies everywhere you turn :: The music was good with a set designed to have a better DJ after the next .I kind of like the earlier ones better like Dirty South or that guy there that was that guys little brother blah blah blah, also someone messed up with the order when they chose Pete Tong to go before SHM, or Pe Tetong as my friends call him lol. SHM entertained but didn't impress, me at least. Maybe next time they should do an encore. Moral of the story, would I do it again? It would have to be with the right crowd but everything should experience a music festival at least once in their lives =).

No comments: