Friday, December 7, 2007

Gift Wrapping for the Holidays =)

Hey guys!!! I have decided that I LOVE wrapping presents =) and in order to make a little extra Money for Relay for Life (American Cancer Society Fundraiser for FIU) I have decided to offer my gift wrapping services. I will wrap your christmas/kwanzaa/hanukkah presents (as many that fit into a 25 ft Roll) for $5. Name tags are included for each present. If you would like bows on your presents they are 20 cents each bow. I will be wrapping presents at my house on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays from now until Dec 20th. Just message me @ qters@hotmail.com and we'll schedule when. Satisfaction is guaranteed and it would be a time saver in your busy schedules =) Thanks for all your help and i hope u have very happy holidays =D.

No comments: